Riot Fest has just wrapped up in Chicago, and they’re headed to Toronto for the 19th & 20th of September! With four different stages this year, you may not know where to start. But don’t worry, just be sure to catch these five must-see bands at Riot Fest this year, and you will A.O.K!
1. Canada’s own, Courage My Love, plays Riot Fest on the first night. If you’re looking for a fun, pop-punk performance by three talented artists with great stage presence, you won’t want to miss them on the Radicals Stage at 6:30pm.
2. You’ll also want to catch All Time Low hit the stage later that night. The band only has an hour to win you over if you’ve never heard of them before, but I guarantee they will blow you away with their flawless live performance and comical stage antics within the first 10 minutes. Don’t miss ATL on the Riot Stage at 7:40pm this upcoming Saturday!
3. Coheed and Cambria have mastered the art of the narrative concept album and have made their mark on today’s modern rock scene. From New York, this band will get you feeling the music at 6:40pm on the Roots Stage the first night of the festival.
4. Alternative rock band, Weezer, will be playing both nights of the festival. Known for their hits, ‘Buddy Holly’, ‘Say It Ain’t So’ and more recently, ‘Back To The Shack’, there’s a good chance that you’ve heard them on the radio and caught yourself singing along. You can find them on the Roots Stage Saturday at 8:40pm performing their album ‘Pinkerton’, and Sunday performing ‘The Blue Album’, at 7:15pm.
5. Another great Canadian band, Alexisonfire, will be closing the first night of Riot Fest. They’re recognized for their evidently tight live performances. They mix the softer poetic vocals of Dallas Green with the powerful screams of George Pettit to give you two different sides of the same music. Check them out on the Riot Stage at 9:40pm.
Don’t have your tickets yet? Find Weekend Passes, Single-Day Passes, and VIP options here!